Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's kind of fucked up how appropriate this is.


Here are some random thoughts on this lovely April morning:

- Thank god you're here, April. And if you even plan on being as shitty as the past three months have been, just let something awful happen today so I can just give up hope that things are going to get better.

- I really like Rihanna's new song and don't really give a shit if you don't.

- I probably wouldn't be able to make it through the day without at least one cup of hot tea.

-  I Love You, Man was pretty funny. I will now no longer feel left out when everyone is quoting it at work.

- Since Tori introduced me to it the other day, I have spent far too much time on fmylife.com because I thoroughly enjoy laughing at other people's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment