Saturday, April 4, 2009

I guess I'll do this to kill time while I wait for Nick to wake up.

There's only four weeks of school left which is pretty much insanity. It's great because there's only four weeks left, but it's horrible because there's only four weeks left. I am so ready for summer vacation it's unfathomable, but at the same time four weeks is definitely NOT enough time to finish all the work I have to do. I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of Red Bull and all-nighters in the near future. I'm already behind with work so that fact is not going to make this any easier. I have a sculpture project due next Monday that I haven't even started and a print edition due Wednesday that I did but have to completely re-do, among other things. But Tuesday I'll be spending the entire day in New York City with one of my classes so that little getaway for the day should be pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment