Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I deleted my last super short post in exchange for something with a little more substance. I'm also sitting in a critique right now and if I don't find something to do I'm going to rip my own eyeballs out out of complete boredom.

This weekend was absolutely beautiful and I can't wait for that weather to return. I am so sick of these April showers. I didn't get to enjoy the weather as much as I would have liked due to work, but I guess that's life. At least the Flyers won on Sunday and will hopefully do so again tonight to tie up the series.

So yesterday I got three colors done on a screenprinting edition I have due Wednesday. I forgot my phone in my car so I felt completely naked without it but it was also nice to not have any distractions. I can't wait to finish these prints and wish I could do them now instead of sitting through this excruciating class. I don't really have another choice other than to finish it tonight, but I won't even get to start until after 7 because that's when I have class until tonight.

I tried to register for my classes last night pretty unsuccessfully. I only got into two of my required courses and when I tried to register for the third, it told me I didn't have enough pre-requisites which makes absolutely no sense. I was also told I need department approval to register for Abnormal Psychology when I'm an art therapy minor.. hm. So my schedule is basically nothing like I said it was in another entry and the whole situation is a complete mess right now but hopefully everything gets sorted out when I go to the registrar today and throw a fit about the whole thing. After spending about a half hour freaking out at my computer over all this, Nick and I went out in the disgusting weather to see Adventureland last night and it was so good and everyone should totally go and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment