Monday, April 6, 2009

Sooo I got my septum pierced a few days ago. I took out my nose ring a couple months ago when I was applying for new jobs and never put it back in and I started to miss it, so Mark over at Body Art hooked me up and I'm pretty happy with it. It's simple and it's nothing too obnoxious or gaudy which is good because that's just totally not me.

Summer is fast approaching and I'm trying my hardest to stay on top of all my schoolwork. I had to re-do an entire 3-color screenprint today that's due Wednesday and I'm pretty happy with it. Granted it's not perfect, but better than it was originally. It's on the drying racks at school now so I just have to edition them and then I'll photograph one and post it. I intended to include my art in this blog and really haven't yet so hopefully that will be the start.

I will be in New York all day tomorrow checking out galleries and such and I'm pretty stoked on that because I haven't been to the city in a few years and it's also nice to see what current working artists are up to. I have to be on the speedline at 6:50am to catch the Frankford-Market line at 7:12 and then I have to hop on a bus at 30th Street at 8. I really hope I can get my ass out of bed that early. Once I'm back to in Philadelphia it's back to the studio to do more work. College sucks.

4 comments:

  1. fuck. sorry. i have a game on fri @ 4 in pennsuaken. come to that one. also, i need to borrow you one morning this week for flyers practice. you're getting me a fucking stick. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm down. what time are the practices at?

    ReplyDelete