Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So yesterday I went to New York City for the day to check out galleries for my Research Practices class. Yet another piece of proof that that class is completely disorganized and not even the people that teach the classes really have any idea what's going on: the main gallery we were supposed to see didn't even have a show. Seriously? And of course it was a book arts gallery, aka the only show I was really looking forward to seeing. But whatever, we found a bunch of other galleries (some with awesome work and others with work that was just plain stupid) and I got away from Philadelphia for the day. Then I went to dinner with Nick and we attempted to watch television on my laptop again but it didn't really work this time because there wasn't really anything to watch now that we're caught up on Tough Love.

So here's a breakdown of the next few weeks:
I have three more weeks of classes and still have assignments/projects to do before I even start any of my finals. There's a whole week in between the end of classes and final critiques which is amazing because it will give me the well-needed time to do any last minute work. And then it's summer! Which I am so excited for. I think I'm going to avoid taking summer classes like I intended and just work my ass of instead to get myself out of debt. I'm going to attempt to take 18 credits next semester, but we'll see how that goes. 

I can feel the pieces of everything starting to fall back into place. School is almost over, so that will be one less thing to stress me out constantly. I'm starting to develop a plan as to how I'm going to pay all this money I owe and having three extra days of availability when school ends will also be very helpful. My boyfriend is absolutely amazing and treats me like a princess and I guess I must still have some luck afterall to have found him. The only thing that could make life better right now is the Flyers winning the Stanley Cup. And maybe a winning lottery ticket or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment