Sunday, March 15, 2009

So this was my first week at work and I can say it was definitely worth it. I'm starting to feel a little better now that my financial stresses are beginning to disappear. I know it will be a while until I pay back the money I owe while still paying my rent and bills and get back on my feet, but at least there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

School starts again tomorrow and I can most definitely say I'm not looking forward to it, but at least I'm half way through the semester. Unfortunately, I have to drop one of my classes due to my own stupidity and lack of being present for class which resulted in a without a doubt failed midterm exam. But with the classes I took over last summer, I'm already ahead and this will just be one less thing to stress me out for the time being.

Despite everything I have to complain about, I can also say life is going pretty well. Sometimes things just need time before they can fall into place and that's the best way I can explain the situation. A lot of things were put into perspective recently and I can honestly say that despite starting off on the completely wrong foot, I'm happy with the direction things are going in currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment