Friday, March 13, 2009

Since Joe is not pleased with the content of my blog being supposedly repetitive, I'll talk about something different. 

Finally finished my training at Applebee's and am finally working. I missed making money and that two week period of not working was killer so I can't even imagine being one of the millions of people who have been laid off recently in this country. I'm back to having no days off a week between class and work, but I don't mind. My days off usually consist of being completely unproductive anyway, so at least I'm getting things done.

Speaking of school, I'm not really looking forward to going back. With all the work hours and things I want to do this weekend I'm going to have to find time to fit in all the work I totally didn't do over spring break. Whether or not I actually will find that time is yet to be seen.

Mikey and I finally have the ball rolling with some screenprinting stuff, so everyone should check out his blog over at blogspot.com/dgfourl and keep their eyes open for some sweet shirts coming up in the near future. I'm excited for summer to come so he and I can collaborate on some more ideas and make some awesome stuff! I would post pictures but I can't figure out how.

Time for a nap.

1 comment: