Sunday, March 22, 2009

So much for my luck turning around. I'm borrowing my mom's (and hopefully soon to be mine) car for the weekend to get to work and yesterday I ripped open the tire accidentally on a curb pulling out of my driveway. I had to pull Nick out of bed to fix it but he once again stepped in as my hero and put the spare on it and I got to work an hour and a half late. After work I played scratch-offs in hopes that since everything has been going so terribly wrong lately something would work out in my favor and I ended up wasting $6. Maybe I'll end up winning the March Madness pool at my dad's office even though everyone keeps telling me how terrible my bracket is. Screw you guys.

Things to look forward to: finishing the first set of DG4L shirts, finishing my etchings/starting my screenprints, warm weather (happy Spring, everyone), my first tattoo, and hopefully things taking a turn for the better.

3 comments:

  1. you won't be winning shit with that final 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what you're saying is nothing i haven't heard already. my dad is the only one who supports me!

    ReplyDelete