Thursday, February 26, 2009

Let me just go ahead and say that starting today, I am starting a completely new chapter in my life. I have closed the page on the last one, accepted everything that has happened, and am ready to move on. There are so many ways I could have turned this situation into something negative that I will dwell on forever, but instead I am choosing to see it in a positive light in that perhaps this is the life-altering experience I truly needed to turn things around in my life. Obviously I am still dealing with many of the repercussions and though in a lot of ways they're like salt in an open wound, I have to keep my head up and keep going. At the same time, I feel as though a lot of things are already falling into place. I'm very much looking forward to this weekend and tomorrow I begin training at my new job. Thank you to those involved for their incredible support and friendship, you'll never know how much it's appreciated. Others only really hindered the situation, but I am not really surprised.

It's like the first day of the rest of my life.

1 comment: