Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have taken far too many days off of class already and it's only like the third week of school. That's pathetic, but I can't help but disagree with UArts when they decide to not cancel classes when my car is literally frozen solid and I'm clearly not going anywhere. I understand it's easy for a lot of people to get to class because they live in the city, but what about the rest of us?

Last interview today. I hope they didn't drag me through this ridiculous process just to not hire me. Seriously, three fucking interviews for a job at Applebees? I'm nice, I have been waiting tables since my sophomore year of high school, what more could you possibly need to know? I'm waiting for a friggen background check or something. Regardless, this job would be my saving grace because I currently have $4.03 in my savings account and even less in my checking. You can't even withdrawal that at an ATM because it has to be an increments of $10. How embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment