Thursday, February 12, 2009

I know I've complained about this before, but these kids are relentless. My house is one of two on my street that has a driveway and these neighborhood kids insist on playing sports in my driveway.. without asking, I might add. Yesterday was hockey. I'm waiting for the day one of their balls or other sport accessories goes through one of the windows of my house or dents my car.


Note how close the net is to my car. Sure it has it's fair share of bumps and bruises already, but it really doesn't need anymore. Unless you're Mike Richards or an equally good-looking Flyers player, I don't want you playing hockey in my driveway.

Valentine's Day is this weekend.  I spent last year's at a bar in a love bubble with my now ex-boyfriend drinking Corona and lime and shots of tequila mocking all the people drinking away their loneliness and this year, I'll be one of them. Karma, I guess.

1 comment: