Friday, February 6, 2009

I had to put my dog down today. I had that dog for fourteen fucking years. It was like losing a sibling and honestly, with everything that's gone on over the past few months, the worst heartbreak I have ever felt. She was the best dog ever, and any of my friends or anyone that ever met her knows that. 


I went out and drank last night for the first time in I can't even remember how long. I forgot how awful hangovers really are, but it was worth it to get out of the house and get my mind off of a lot of things.

I still feel like everything is just a whirlwind and I just can't see straight. I thought I had it together and now I'm back at point one, as confused as ever. I'm sick of watching time pass and waiting for everything to come together on its own because it's clearly not working out that way. At the same time, I can't for the life of me figure out what it's going to take for me to fix this situation on my own.

Oh, and I got the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment