Sunday, May 17, 2009

Well, it's been a while but I can happily say I am officially on summer break. I still feel stressed out but I feel like that's because it hasn't really hit me yet. I still feel like tomorrow is the start of another week of class and I'm glad it really isn't. I'm going to be working constantly, but having a break from school for a few months is going to be very beneficial. My grades for the semester are as follows:

Sculpture - C+ (really really surprised I didn't do much worse because I put absolutely no effort into this class because I hate 3-D art)
Research Practices/Subjects and Formats - B+
Adult Psychology - A-
Etching/Screenprinting - B+

I'm pretty happy with my grades. Obviously I wish I could say I got all As, but it just didn't work out that way.

Last night was Vanessa's graduation party and I had a ball. Not totally sure what's going on tonight, but I'd love to get out of the house and get my summer started on the right foot. Khyber maybe, or the hookah bar again? Not sure, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. while breezing through this incredibly booooring post, i thought you got a 3-D in one your classes. that would have been funnier.

    ReplyDelete