Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have absolutely no idea why I'm up this early, but I know it's not going to last. I'll probably have a cigarette and then pass right out again. I guess my internal alarm clock is used to going off before the sun comes up on Tuesdays.

My psychology final is today. I got an A on the midterm and a perfect grade on the paper, but I really think I have the potential to fail the final. I don't know how badly it will affect my grade, but considering I haven't handed in a single homework assignment in the past month or so and I have never participated, I need to do as well as possible to ensure I don't get a bad grade. If I want to make NYU happen, I need to start taking this art therapy thing a little more seriously. I also still have to go to the registrar and figure out why the hell I need department approval to register for Abnormal Psychology when it is my friggen minor.

Yesterday felt pretty productive. I had some time to sleep in and then I headed over to the studios to put in some serious work on the print for the print exchange. This is the project for my finals that will probably be the most labor and time intensive, so I'm trying to get it out of the way first. I got 4 out of the 8 layers done and am pretty happy with the way it is coming along so far. I still have to print all three of my etching plates, do my project for Subjects/Formats, and do my sculpture project, all of which I have absolutely no motivation to do with summer so close.

Happy Cindo de Mayo, by the way. I'm thoroughly looking forward to enjoying some Corona and lime with some lovely people tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment