Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Totally snowed in. I couldn't even see my car this morning because it was so buried in snow, not to mention even if I did free it I wouldn't have been able to get out of my driveway because I have no shovel to shovel it. And although UArts decided to completely suck and not cancel classes like every other school/university, I have decided to protest that decision by not going.

I have a job interview tomorrow.. at Applebee's. Sort of lame, but considering how hard it is for most people to find jobs right now I'm not really going to complain. I don't want to leave where I work now, but considering they close at 3 o'clock every day and I'm usually in school until 4, I'm not really working much and therefore not making money and therefore not being able to pay rent/bills. Gregg and I are probably going to grab lunch soon at his friend's restaurant/bar in Center City soon and talk about possibly me getting a job, which would be fantastic considering my plans to move back to Philly at the end of the summer.

Lately, I've felt really off, like the ground underneath my feet isn't always solid. It seems like every time something decent happens or comes my way, it's fleeting and before I know it, it disappeared or fell apart somehow. I'm just waiting for something to stay together for once. I just feel frustrated.

This made me feel a lot better, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment