Friday, January 16, 2009

I really couldn't tell you why I allowed myself to get a blog, but here goes.

Yesterday was a pretty great day. I got an amazing pair of shoes for $20. Bargain shopping has been my thing lately and I must say that I am pretty amazing at it. Then, my mother (who even I must say is pretty boring and never does anything spontaneous or even fun in her life at all ever) got a puppy. Her name is Midge for midget because she was the runt of the litter and she is the new love of my life. She's boxer/Australian shepherd and she is pretty great.

Today, however, was sickeningly uneventful, but at least I cleaned my room and am getting laundry done. I'm almost looking forward to classes starting again because I cannot stand being bored anymore. And let me also add to my discussion of today that the stupid bitches that work at Family Dollar (where I go buy all my necessities for the house because it is just that freakin' cheap) suck. You are so incredibly rude it is amazing you still have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment