Monday, January 19, 2009

Personally, I'm a fan of snow (until it's been there for a few days and it's all melted and brown etc. of course). I hate cold weather, so I figure if it's going to be cold, it might as well snow. What I was not a fan of, however, was losing control of my car at least four times while driving tonight. If nothing else, I should be thankful I don't live somewhere where it snows often because my car is awful in the snow. I can't wait to move to the city and just get rid of that thing because it's a piece of crap anyway. I currently don't have a passenger side mirror, I can't unlock my car from the driver's side so I have to walk completely around to the other side to unlock it but there's no handle on that door so I have to walk around yet again to get in the car, my bumper is duct taped to my car (thanks, dad), etc. Nothing like your first car.

I can't believe that winter break is over already and tomorrow I will be in school from 8:30AM to 7PM. Tuesdays are officially now my least favorite day of the week. Winter break was an extremely necessary amount of time for me to really get my life together before the semester starts and I lose control of my life again. Having Fridays off this semester is going to be fabulous because there is nothing better than a long weekend every weekend.

Let the stress begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment